Customs & Trade Officer, Felixstowe
Gaston Schul, United Kingdom
- Are you looking for your next role?
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic, engaged and passionate Company?
- Do you thrive on being a team player?
- At Gaston Schul, we are recruiting for the below position in our FELIXSTOWE, UK office
What are you going to do?
As a Customs & Trade Officer, you will be dealing with customs related activities. You ensure efficient handling of import and export customs documentation for the customer.
Your day consists of, among other things:
- Maintain contact with the customer and Customs
- Identifying and following up on more complex advisory questions
- Processing all common customs declarations (import, export and transit).
- Drafting and handling of customs documents and other administrative documentation
- Reporting customs technical problems and suggesting possible solutions.
- Contact with clients, shipping companies, transporters, customs and inspection authorities.
What do you bring?
A team player that can work alongside other likeminded people in a dynamic and structured environment, with good organisation, communication and a desire to grow yourself and the business!
About Gaston Schul
Gaston Schul is one of the largest independent and full-service customs & trade partners. Our customs experts assist small, medium-sized, and large companies in doing international business smoothly. We are locally present at important logistic hubs in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, United Kingdom, and Norway and strongly connected in a European network. Knowledge of customs matters is a prerequisite, hassle-free trading is an outcome. We have been doing this for 175 years.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Customs and Trade Officer, Felixstowe”. And we will be in touch with you soon!
Acquisition of this vacancy is not appreciated.