What is inward processing relief?

When you import goods from outside the EU for processing or repair, and afterwards export the goods to a non-EU country, you can use Inward Processing (IP). In order to get relief from Customs Duty, import VAT and other costs associated, you must be in the possession of an active inward processing licence.

View all questions