Transit (declarations)

Transit (T1/T2)
The T1 and T2 transit documents are used to transport goods to a new destination without paying customs duties and taxes in the countries included in the transit agreement. We can issue these documents at any one of our offices or at a location of your choice. This could be your own warehouse, third-party storage or at a sea- or airport in the Netherlands.
On receiving your order, we’ll issue and mail the declaration though our e-customs system. The goods can be collected or forwarded accompanied by the transit document. Gaston Schul provides this service under our license as Authorised Consignor.

Transit (NCTS TIR)
The New Computerized Transit System (NCTS) is an electronic declaration and processing system that must be used to submit Union Transit (UT) and Transports Internationaux Routiers (TIR) declarations electronically. Apply to one of the offices of the Gaston Schul Group to have your TIR documents drawn up and submitted to the customs authorities.

Do you want to know more?
Please send an email to or call to +31 (0)77 3246025.
Gaston Schul Group has an extensive network of offices at strategic logistic locations. Drop by for a personal advice or to find out what we can do to help keep your freight on the move.