Customs brokerage services and the coronavirus
Corona or not, you want certainty in customs matters. That’s why we may be doing things somewhat differently. This is how we protect our clients and our employees against the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- All our employees follow the guidelines of the RIVM (NL) and/or Robert Koch Institut (DE) and/or FPS Public Health (BE). We assume that you do as well.
- Calling or emailing our offices? We will remain fully operational. Check the opening hours of the Gaston Schul offices in your area.
- Do you have a meeting at one of our offices? Our customs specialist will contact you.
- And if you drop by an office, you’ll understand that we won’t shake hands for a while and that we’ll keep a bit more distance when exchanging documents.
- We also look from one day to the next at what is needed to continue operating as healthily as possible.